Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
TNC Community, located at 1418 E 25th Ave in North Kansas City, is a retirement community that offers independent living, assisted living, and memory care options for seniors. The community features spacious apartments, dining areas, activity rooms, outdoor spaces, and a range of amenities and services designed to promote a vibrant and active lifestyle.
Since 1949, TNC Community has provided person-centered care for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. TNC specializes in caring for those with severe IDD (100% of individuals who live in TNC homes) and medically fragile cases (85%). TNC’s committed Personal Support Attendants, and a Health Services Team of registered nurses and care coordinators, allow us to accommodate a high level of complex needs without limiting community engagement.
During the first quarter of 2021 TNC expanded to serve 33% more individuals - most in Clay County. TNC provides around-the-clock support for individuals with IDD in homes in suburban neighborhoods throughout the Kansas City area. TNC also serves people who live on their own with IDD through an Independent Living Assistance Program in partnership with the Developmental Disabilities Resource Board of Clay County. We are committed to continuing to expand to serve the increasing need for our services in Clay County.
- Residential services for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Around-the-clock care for people with severe IDD
- Expert Health Team with RNs on staff to manage medically complex cases, and ongoing preventive and acute care needs
- Community integration support for individuals who call TNC home and those living on their own with IDD
- Mission-centered, nonprofit agency, serving Kansas City since 1949